The flagship camera in the EH range is the FCB-EH6500 which incorporates a 1/2.8-type Exmor™ CMOS image sensor with Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution, and achieves excellent zooming performance with a 30x optical zoom lens. One other camera in the series, the FCB-EH6300, is equipped with the same image sensor to deliver Full HD resolution with 20x optical zoom capability. The remaining cameras in this series all incorporate a 1/4-type Exmor CMOS image sensor with HD (1280 x 720) resolution. The FCB-EH3310 and FCB-EH3410 models deliver a high quality HD image with great sharpness, which makes them ideal for security applications. And the smallest camera in the FCB-EH Series is the affordable FCB-EH3150. Along with its HD resolution sensor, it features a 12x optical zoom lens. All of these cameras inherit a multitude of features from Sony’s world-renowned FCB Series such as Wide-D*, Auto ICR, and Spherical Privacy Zone Masking. With this breadth of choice, it has never been easier to select the right camera from Sony for your specific imaging applications.
The FCB-EH6300 camera incorporates a 1/2.8-type Exmor™ CMOS image sensor with 1080p resolution, Features include:
- Excellent high-definition (HD) picture quality
- The “Exmor” CMOS sensor realizes high image quality and high sensitivity
- Various output modes
Analog: Component (Y/Pb/Pr)
Digital: Y/Cb/Cr 4:2:2 via LVDS (Y: 8-bit, C: 8-bit, V-sync, H-sync, Field and Clock)
- Simple connection - one cable, one connector
- Covering video, VISCA communication and power supply with a single cable.
- Supports both 30-pin micro coaxial (digital and analog output) and 24-pin FFC (analog output only) interfaces.
StableZoom is a function for performing correction using the image-stabilization function in accordance with the zoom ratio, and smoothly zooming up to approximately ×33 using a combination of the optical zoom and digital zoom. In StableZoom mode, this function starts naturally without bringing an abrupt change to the horizontal angle of view.
- Video Mode Change on The Fly
Without any power cycle, this function makes it possible to change video mode, for example, from 1080p/29.97 mode to 720p/59.94 mode.
- Security-oriented functions include:
Wide-D technology (On/Off/ Auto/Ratio fix)
Day/Night function (On/Off/ Auto/Threshold enabled)
Digital noise reduction (Up to 5 levels)
Spherical privacy zone masking (24 zones with various PTZ controls)
Motion detection alarm (4 zones with several triggering and threshold modes)
- Various modes for White Balance
(Auto, AT W, Indoor, Outdoor, Outdoor Auto, Sodium Vapor Lamp Fix/Auto, One-push, Manual)
- Picture effects
E-Flip, Nega Art, Black & White, Mirror Image, Colour Enhancement)
- Slow AE response (Approx. 5 min.)
- Title display (20 characters per line, max. 11 lines)
- Camera mode display (English)
- Electronic shutter/slow shutter
- IR Focus Correction Function
- 4 Presets for Gamma Control
- 4 Levels of Chrominance Suppression
ATTENTION: DISCONTINUED PRODUCT